Coconut Caramel Cookies
grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free,
dairy-free, caffeine-free & sugar-free
~Paleo-, GAPS-, & SCD-friendly!~
The addition of ghee (clarified butter) gives these "cookies" a natural caramel taste bringing a natural sweetness that pairs well with the taste of coconut. You can also add more seasonings like cinnamon, vanilla extract or unsweetened cocoa powder if you want.
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 TBSP ghee (on amazon or make it yourself!)
- Mix all the ingredients together. If the coconut butter is too hard, put the jar in a big bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- Once mixed, press the cookie mixture into 12 silicone muffin tins.
- Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Paleo-, GAPS- & SCD-friendly!