Hebrew Word of the Week

Olah: Offering of rising or ascent. An offering made by fire unto YHWH, the highest order of sacrifice. Meaning ascention. It represents complete submission to YHWH's will because the ENTIRE offering is given to YHWH. Greek translation= holocaustos (holocaust/sacrifice).

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Projects I Want to Do



I love these skirt projects so much I'd wear them myself except I'd make the Twirl Skirt longer with lots of twirl and funky contrasting fabrics.  So, so cute!

The patterns can be purchased on the links provided above.

"Learn not to squirm when discomfort comes...This too is part of life and you can learn to experience this just as you can experience comfort."
E.P.L.

3 comments:

Moira said...

Shalom Traci,
These are not too terribly hard, and so cute!
Have an amazing day,
YHVH Bless you,
Moira

Bliss said...

How cute are those tutu's!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog Traci. I was going to email you to welcome you but you are a no-reply blogger, and also I could not find your email address on your blog. But that's ok, I stopped in!

~Bliss~

Traci said...

Thanks you, Bliss! Having fun perusing your blog!