Hebrew Word of the Week

Olah: Offering of rising or ascent. An offering made by fire unto YHWH, the highest order of sacrifice. Meaning ascention. It represents complete submission to YHWH's will because the ENTIRE offering is given to YHWH. Greek translation= holocaustos (holocaust/sacrifice).

Monday, February 27, 2012

Everyday, I Choose...


Every new day I wake up, put my feet on the floor and I choose. Each day I am allowed a choice to choose anger or understanding, bitterness or acceptance, darkness or light. The choices we make will ultimately reveal the stuff we're made of. 
-Physician's Rx by Jordan Rubin

I like to remember this.

This is a re-post from my other blog.


1 comment:

Moira said...

Shalom Traci,
I tell myself and my kids this all the time. That with every choice we make we are choosing LIFE or DEATH!


I love that HIS word says~He keeps HIS covenant of mercy to a thousand generations :)

Deut. 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;


Have a blessed day,
Shalom,
Moira